NEW STOCK , Hold Peak Digital Anemometer (Windmeter)
Wheeler, Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench
Norma, contact 081883845 or for calibre and pricing availibility 
9mmP Cases, I have over 2000 cases for sale, they have all been tumbled and resized/ deprimed. No Berdans or NX.


up to 1000 @ R0.80 each
Over 1000 @ R0.70 each

postnet fee, for the buyers.
30 06 Cases, Morning.

I have 68 mixed headstamp cases for sale. They have had a light tumble session.

Postnet fee, for the buyer
303 British, I have 21 cases in very good condition. I have given them a light tumble session.
9mmP cases x 7000 fully prepped, 9mmP bras, once fired X 7000 (packed in 7 x 1000 bags)
Deprimed and resized
Cleaned in wet tumbler using s/s media and Hornady case cleaner
Fully prepped and ready for immediate reloading
Each case inspected
Selling at R900 per 1000
I supply quality bras in various calibres from handgun to rifle
Depending on the size of your order, shipping cost can be negotiated
Distribution across SA mostly via Postnet
BARGAIN, Magnetospeed Sporter Barrel Mount Chronograph
5.56/223 cases (1120 count), 1120 X 5.56/223 cases
99% is once fired guaranteed and remaining 1% only reloaded once before
Wet tumbled in rotary tumbler using s/s media using Hornady case cleaner
All cases inspected. All single flashole
R1.50 per case
.357MAG cases once fired guaranteed, .357 Magnum cases (79)
Fully prepped ready for reloading
Deprimed, sized and cleaned better than new
Once fired guaranteed
Cleaned using rotary tumbler with s/s media and Hornady case cleaner
Selling at R1.50 per case
.40 S&W cases x 1143 once fired, 1143 X .40S&W cases once fired guaranteed
Deprimed and fully cleaned in rotary tumbler using s/s media and Hornady case cleaner
991 X bras cases
118 X aluminium cases
34 X nickle cases
They look better than new
.270 once fired cases, 94 x .270 cases
Once fired guaranteed
Cleaned in rotary tumbler using s/s media and Hornady case cleaner
Headstamp sorted as follows:
50 x PMP
44 X PPU
Selling at R3.00 per case
NEW STOCK, MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph
BARGAIN, MagnetoSpeed Sporter Barrel Mount Chronograph
30-378 Weatherby Mag - Norma Cases, 100 x brand new Norma Cases - 30-378 Wby Mag
  • Page of 4
Listings to be compared
There are no listings to compare
Sign in
Forgot your password? Remind